The Great God of the Bible
- We believe in the creator God of the universe who created all things in six literal days. He created all things good.
- We believe this creator God has revealed Himself to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit in relationship to man and in relationship to Himself.
- We believe the God of the Bible is holy, perfect and true. He has made Himself known personally out of His great love, by His mercy, for the sake of His glory.
The Dilemma of Humanity
- We believe that though man was created good and perfect, man through sin has fallen from this state of perfection. Humanity’s nature has suffered corruption and every person who has lived has been born with sin by nature. Also each and every person has committed the crime of sin personally.
- We believe sin is an obstacle between the transgressor and a good and perfect God who sits as the righteous judge of all creation. A good and just judge can not ignore sin, it must be punished.
- We believe the result of sin has been death, both physical and spiritual and humanity has no hope with its self to address or treat the sin problem.
The Epic Redemption and Rescue
- We believe the story of humanity is actually an epic story of God’s great rescue. Jesus, God in the flesh came personally to redeem His creation by standing in humanities place as the condemned.
- We believe that Jesus was born of a virgin, lived a perfect life, died on the cross, rose from the dead in body, ascended to heaven, and sent His Holy Spirit to dwell in us.
- We believe that God not only paid our sentence of eternal death in hell, but He has also invited us to become adopted in His family to share His Spirit.
Full Gospel Living
- We believe that God has granted His church (not the buildings, but body of believers) supernatural power through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit to live an extraordinary life of Godliness and purpose.
- We believe in the Baptism (immersion) of the Holy Spirit or the filling of the Holy Spirit or some other various terms used to describe an additional blessing that occurs after salvation. These additional blessings have been given to the church and are meant for every individual to live extraordinary lives.
- We believe that the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is meant to be a regular and repeat experience in the christian life, indwelling the believer with power to live the extraordinary life, purchased by the death of Jesus and won by His victory over death in the resurrection.
The Practice of our Faith
- We believe the Bible is the Word of God. It is the absolute and final authority on all things, because being the Word of God, it is creative in nature. Therefore, reading and study of the Bible is central to a healthy christian life.
- We believe that God hears prayer and responds to the prayers of His people. Even though we may not be able to track His hand in all things at all times, we trust He is present. Therefore, prayer is a primary means of communication with our Creator.
- We believe that God rejoices in the thanksgiving of His people. It is through praise we are most satisfied in our celebration of God’s great love towards us.
- We hold the communion table to be near and dear to our hearts. We break bread and drink wine (non-alcoholic grape juice) in remembrance and thanks of Jesus’ broken body and spilt blood on the cross.
- We hold Baptism to be a command given in scripture for every believer as a means of identification with the death and resurrection of Jesus. In accordance, a model demonstrated to us by the early church, we practice Baptism by full immersion.